- Would I tolerate onto others what I wouldn't tolerate on me? (empathy makes a human being and racism is a double standard)
- Unexamined life is not worth living "Socrates"
- I wasn't the best behaving kid in the neighborhood, one day my dad told me to drive a nail to the front door every time I was mean to other kids, later when I came back to tell him that the the door has been covered with nails, he said `go back pull one nail out every day you are kind to another kid.. that is the real virtue!'.. I came back to tell my dad that all the nails were out, then he told me `now go back look at that door, broken hearts don't mend easy like those nail holes left behind'.. "Kalp Hirsizi"
- Evet azizim! Ben hayellerin arkasina gizlenmis olan hayelleri ariyorum... Yari dervis, yari deli ama hep gordugumu hikmet gozuyle goren bir dusbazin dusleri sizi cagiriyor: Hayat, sekr aninda gorulen bir dus degil midir? Kim bilir?.."Filibeli Ahmed Hilmi"
- Comertlik ve yardim etmede akarsu gibi ol..Sefkat ve merhamette gunes gibi ol..Baskalarinin kusurunu ortmede gece gibi ol..Hiddet ve asabiyette olu gibi ol..Tevazu ve alcak gonullulukte toprak gibi ol..Hosgorurlukte deniz gibi ol..Ya oldugun gibi gorun, ya gorundugun gibi ol .."Mevlana Cellaleddin-i Rumi"